- Hard to the Core - Slice Engineering's Vanadium Nozzles are hardened and tempered to 65 Rockwell C all the way through the substrate, not just on the surface.
- Crafted from vanadium-alloyed high-speed steel for superior abrasion resistance at printing temperatures, not just at room temperature. Do you print at room temperature? We sure don't.
- Surface coated with a wear-resistant, plastic-repellent coating to keep your nozzle as clean as possible.
Forgot what size nozzle you have installed? With the Vanadium™ Nozzle, you don't need to know braille or read a chart, the orifice size is engraved on 3 sides for easy viewing.
- Compatible with common metric (6 mm) and standard (1/4 in) socket tools for easy installation.
- Rep Rap style (M6 x 1.0 threads with a 7 mm thread length and 12.5 mm overall length)
- The best warranty in the business: a Lifetime Warranty against abrasion
The Slice Engineering Vanadium™ Nozzle is 100% Made in the USA
Note: When switching from a brass or copper nozzle to the Vanadium Nozzle, you may need to increase your printing temperature by 5-10 °C.